St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
Beta Phi has been very fortunate to have played a significant part in Tri Delta's success in raising funds for St. Jude. For the 2017-2018 school year, Beta Phi raised $33,000 from our events supporting this wonderful organization. In years past, we have won the award for Outstanding Philanthropy Event in the Silver Division of Tri Delta for our Annual Silent Auction, and have consistently been the leading fundraising Greek Organization on Centre's campus. This is only possible through Beta Phi's fierce dedication and passion for the children of St. Jude, and through the support of family, friends, and supporters of the Tri Delta sisters at Centre.